Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Looks like spring

After quite a few boring cloudy days we finally got some sun today. Yay! This really got me in a good mood. I'm all ready for spring to come. I miss warmer sunny days. So, because it almost feels like spring today, I created a spring looking card. I used clear stamps from Folia, Provo craft patterned paper and solid colour papers from my stash. I also used some green and yellow ribbon from my stash and I added glitters on the butterflies which I previously colored with green and yellow color pencils.




I'd like to add this card to the following challenges:
Moving along with the times: Spring
PaperPlay: Layer it up
Sew many cards: Envy with green
Totally Gorjuss: As you like it
The sweet stop:  Sketch SSS93
Colour create: Lemon, green and white
Flutter by Wednesday:  Anything goes (but there must be a butterfly or fairy or angel)

16 comments:

  1. So bright and prety. Love the sparkly butterflies.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I wish it was Spring with all the lovely sunshine and pretty flowers - your card takes me right there! Adorable butterflies too with all that sparkle. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! Love the butterflies ;0). I just beacame a follower and I would love for you to stop by my blog and visit sometime! Have a blessed day.
    Hugs, Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovly, beautiful easter-colors, love the butterflies. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card...Gorgeous spring colours and the butterflies are just beautiful....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy card...the colors make me think of spring and I can't wait. I just love everything about it. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
    jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to add....

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our Layer it Up Challenge. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a ray of sunshine on paper, very pretty and the sparkely butterflies are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Cebelica, love the bright colours. I miss the warmer days too, not long to wait we hope.
    Thanks for joining in with us for our 'Spring' challenge at MAWTT.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo pretty hun I love the little butterflies. The colours really do cheer you up, I cant wait for spring to come.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card and your butterfly is the perfect accent! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this time around, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. Love the glittery butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Oh my! Those sparkling butterflies are so gorgeous - I love them.
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your butterfly is just beautiful, and I love the spring colors!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! I love the blingy butterflies. Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)