Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lady with a bike

A friend of mine needed a birthday card and asked me if I could make one for him. Of course I said I could. :) He gave me the image (no idea where he got it) and told me that if possible, the lady should be wearing dark blue clothes and the bike shouldn't be colored. He left the design up to me. It took me quite some time to decide which papers to use (I didn't want the card to look boring), but I thing the result is pretty good. It actually turned out better than I expected to be honest.


I used papers from Provo Craft. Flowers are from Prima and the brads are from my stash. And so is the lace. As I already said, I don't know where the main image is from, but I can give you the info about the sentiment ("happy birthday") - that's the G studio clear stamp. :) The main image is colored with Promarkers, Faber Castell and Jolly pencils. All the dies (corner dies, circle and scalopped circle dies) are from Spellbinders.

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous image love the colouring and the bike looks just like mine.....LOL :)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful Hun...and your friend will just love it !

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card cebelica.i love the image, she is really striking and gorgeous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Love the image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cebelica, I love this one. A stunning creation, love the image, so different to anything else. Love it and the fab colour combo.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that image Cebelica - you've done an amazing job with her!!! Gorgeous colour combo too!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really beautiful and elegant design and such a lovely colour combination :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, and I'm sure your friend will like it too.
    Hugs Laila

    Check out my new candy on :
    http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)