Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nutella cake with bananas

Today I want to show you the cake I made for my birthday. Tadaaaaaammmm ...


Have you ever eaten a Nutella cake with bananas? No? Then you definitely HAVE TO give it a try. It's soooooooooo good! I had it once or twice before (when I was eating out I ordered it as a desert), but til now  I have never made it myself. And since I always like to try something new (and because I just LOVE Nutella), I decided to make one this year. I found  a recipe online and I was very surprised that it was so easy to make.  Really, no complications. And it was done pretty fast too. And it was oh so yummy - not dry, not too sweet, it was just perfect!!! Definitely one of my favourite cakes (saying this, I should probably add that I am usually not so keen of chocolate cakes, I always prefer fruit cakes). Everybody else seem to like it too; it was gone in no time. :D I'll definitely be making it more often!! 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! It looks very good, I love Nutella and just like you I am not a fan of chocolate cakes at all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cebelica, the cake looks very yummy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday love the look of your cake and the nutella is gorgeous!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so yummy...A belated Happy Birthday,hope you had a lovely day....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Cebelica.yuummmmmmmmm your cake looks really scrummy.i love nutella :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday honey! That cakes looks YUM!!! Pls send leftovers (yeah, right) to... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this looks absolutely delicious, all that chocolate and bananas, yummy, lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yummy! That looks gorgeous. I'm really going to have to try to make one..... Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)