Sunday, December 25, 2011

A wish for Christmas and New Year

Yay, Christmas is finally here. In my opinion this is the most magical day of the year and I just love it. I hope you have a lovely Christmas, surrounded with your lovedones and filled with love and happiness. And as for the New  Year ... I wish that year 2012 for you will be filled with lots of special moments and that your wishes will come true. May the best of 2011 be the worst of 2012. :)

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! xx

And to get you even more in the Christmas spirit here's one of my favourite Christmas songs; Bryan Adams - Something about Christmas time

4 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you Cebelica - have a wonderful time honey!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....and a merry christmas too Cebelica..! have a lovely day hun..big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy christmas cebelica :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, hope you enjoyed your christmas:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)