Thursday, April 12, 2012

Things with wings

Spring is in the air and this means you can hear the birds singing, you can see the butterflies all around, you can stop and smell the flowers ... This is my favourite time of the year!

At Crafty ribbons challenge blog we have a spring related challenge for you - THINGS WITH WINGS - we want to see something that has wings on your card. My first association to this was "butterflies" (what a "surprise", right? lol), but of course you can also create a card/project with fairies, angels, bees ... We would love it if you also used some ribbons on your card/project (esp. if it's from Crafty ribbons store), but it's not a must.

Here's the card I made for this challenge ...


This card has a lot of my favourites on it. The quote that I used on my card is one of my favourites, my favourite colour is blue and I just love butterflies. :) The papers I used are from Provo Craft and the sentiment stamp is from Cloud 9 design. The butterflies are a MS punch and the ribbons are from Crafty ribbons. The flower is from my stash. The swirl was made using Marianne design die. I raised the scalloped circle on foam pads to give the card some dimension.

For this challenge we have an extra special prize. I'm sure you'll LOVE it. You can win a copy of Crafty ribbons DVD with lots of FAB ribbon ideas/tutorials.



Here's a short video to give you the idea about the DVD.



So, this is all from me today. I hope you'll come and play with us. :) Hugs! xx

15 comments:

  1. Hello there! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment, I really appreciate it. Your card is GORGEOUS!! So very pretty. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card cebelica.i love your elegant design and gorgeous navy colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and the tutorial is too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love how you framed the sentiment and the dark blue is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - it looks very elegant with that choice of colors!!

    Greetings from Sweden, today it's NOT snowing here but yesterday it was all WHITE here...

    Come over to my blog tommorrow and see the blogcandy at Scrapparazzis'!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a beautiful card and my favourite colour too. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sentiment and the design of this card. It is very special.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word Cebelica this is so beautiful, I totally adore the colours and design, the sentiment and those butterflies look awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love love love all the diecuts and punches you used with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet card, Cebelica! Thank you for your comment on my book layout at Blockheads, I'm glad to see you've signed up for the stamp giveaway, too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Cebelica, so elegant and pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card,I love the quote and your design is fabulous...Have a great week...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card and so well photographed !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)