Friday, August 24, 2012

Some info and a couple of reminders

Heya!

Sorry, no card from me today, but I can tell you that I have been pretty busy and also a good girl and have done quite some crafting over the last couple of days so soon I'll share some with you. :)

Today I just want to remind you that you can still enter my candy (click here) and that we are having a DT call at Crafty ribbons (click here). There's still time for you to enter if you want to. 

Also, at Crafty ribbons they just launched their first Christmas collection this year and guess what, they also have matching digi papers. How cool is that?! Here's the piccie of the new collection ...


Isn't it just too cute?! You can get everything (including digi papers) here. Oh, and they are having a free postage til the end of August. The voucher code is august (all lower case), and will give a discount of £3.25 (cost of postage) off all orders over £15 (excluding postage).

So much from me today. Be back soon with a new card. :)

Hugs! xx

P.S. If you haven't yet, go check Ingvild Bolme's blog. She's an amazing crafter and her designs are truly amazing. And now her blog has a new desing and to celebrate this,  she's giving away a yummy candy. Good luck if you enter! :)

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)