Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thank you

Yuck, what a terrible day. I had a tough day at work and also the weather outside is horrible - rain, rain and more rain. :S Summer really is gone and the autumn came.

Today I want to show you a thank you card that I made for one lady. I hope she will like it. One thing is for sure, I definitely need more practice with coloring, but hopefully one day I will learn. *sigh* 



I kept the design very simple. I used the cute Marci from La La Land Crafts and colored her with Promarkers. On her neclace and on the flower I added diamond Stickles. The sentiment is a Fiskars stamp. I also used my border punch, my butterfly punch and Spellbinders dies. The pink and the purple ribbon are from Crafty ribbons

Speaking about Crafty ribbons ... Did you know that you can win some of their gorgeous new Christmas ribbons simply by leaving a comment on their blog? Yes, it really is as easy and that. :) I'm sure you will want to check their blog out, because I've seen the new ribbons and let me tell you, they are GORGEOUS! They are adding new Christmas ribbons in the store all the time, so be sure to check back often. And they released their first digi image too to match the ribbons and also some digi papers. So many great new stuff!

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Yumi and Fumi: Use a sentiment
Card and scrap: Use dies

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card!

    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful sweetie...and loving the colours too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Cebelica, love the very sweet image and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a sweet card! love the colors and the ribbons! good luck with the yumi & fumi challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous cebelica.i love the sweet image and fab pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling!! Totally girly! Thanks for joining us at Yumi & Fumi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the purple and image!! :) Thank you girl for joining in the Yumi and Fumi challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! Thanks foe joining us at Yumi and fumi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)