Sunday, September 29, 2013

Photo inspiration

Hey hey! How are you? Enjoying your weekend? I had an amazing day on Friday (we went ton a trip) and now I'm taking a weekend off (meaning: I'm doing nothing but relaxing - feels good! :D).

A new challenge started at Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog today. This time we want to see your creations inspired by the photo below.


I decided to make another tag. 


Again I used Fumi with gift stamp that you can find in the Yumi and Fumi Handmade store. Remember, you don't need to use Y&FH stamps to enter our challenges, but of course we love to see them if you have any. I coloured Fumi with distress inks and I added some glitter glue on the gift. To make this tag I used scraps of paper from my stash. Ribbon, pearl and gems are from my stash too. I used different punches and several different dies from Marianne design and Spellbinders.

I'd like to enter my tag to the following challenges:
Marianne's design divas: Anything goes (Marianne design dies I used: leaves and butterfly)
Through the craftroom door: Anything goes
Crafty sentiments: Anything but not a card

11 comments:

  1. Uau lepo si zadela sliko, ki je res enkratna. lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag!!The MD dies look lovely together with the sweet YF stamp.
    And I am so glad you have joined our MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S - anything goes challenge, goodluck and big hugs from your YF teamie and MDD DT
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely and so cute, thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag and great take of the inspiration photo Cebelica. I love how you colored Fumi's dress, it looks shimmering with beautiful highlight.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hug, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tag! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful tag Cebelica! I love the soft colors and the pretty accents. This is beautiful!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful tag, just perfect for our challenge :)

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week, good luck!

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Maja, I love how you have colored Fumi and all your lovely embellies!! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice card, love the colour combo and your design. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas with your adorable creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous cebelica.the pink and green is so pretty and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ,this cute Image and the adorable colouring is so beautiful,love it!
    Thaky for entering our challenge this month.
    Greets Gudrun MDD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)