Thursday, April 30, 2015

Shop til you drop

Hello there! How's it going? I've been having a couple of days off and I've been using that time to go to some short trips and to do some crafting. I've been working on one "big(ger)" - kind of - project and in between I've made some cards and other small things. I'll share one of them with you today.


This is a small gift bag that I made the other day. 


The image is called Shop til you drop and is available at Whimsy stamps store. The minute I saw this image I knew I would use it on a gift bag. Have you seen movie Confessions of a shopaholic? Or maybe you read the book(s)? I saw the movie and I've read the books several times - they make me laugh real hard (and so do other books by S. Kinsella). Anyways ... This girl reminded me so much of Becky (the main character in the boks/movie) - and of another lady I know (she's a true shopaholic as well). Both of these ladies always have maaany shopping bags with them so I thought a shopping bag with this image would be great.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. The papers are from Authentique and doily, ribbon and the trim I used for the handles came from my stash. Decorative borders were made with my border punch. See the green points peeking from behind? Those are die cut stars that I cut with Whimy designs button die set.


That's it from me today. I hope you've been having a great week so far. Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my bag to the following challenges:
Stamp and create: Anything goes
Love to scrap: Anything goes
Scrap and craft: Tie it up (use ribbon or twine)
Artistic inspirations: Anything goes or twist of ribbon
Bizzy Becs: Anything goes

12 comments:

  1. As always a lovely creation Cebelica and such lovely fresh colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Še ena krasna vrečka, ki kar kliče po prejemniku. Tole sličico si tako lepo pobarvala, da se mi zdi , da bo punčka kar odkorakala.

    LP, marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey I love this! Great stamp and a fab idea to put it on a bag, so fitting. Love how the zingy colours just pop. Hope you have a great weekend! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! this is utterly adorable, I love that it's a gift bag and your image is so cute. A wonderful creation. Thank you for sharing with us over at Scrap & Craft. Good luck
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Maja!! I love the splashes of bright spring green, it's so fresh and cheery! Beautiful bag! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and a fun bag to give. I love it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo kako prisrčna deklica in krasne barve. lp

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous I like your design, Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap & Craft, Good Luck Kevin xx
    http://mccraftys-cards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)