Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Numbers

Hey hey! I'm here today with my second GDT post for the ABC challenge blog. This time the challenge is "N for numbers". I was thinking about making a card for a special birthday (you know, like 50, 60 ...), but then I cahenged my mind. So I used some metal Prima numbers to decorate the card instead.


I used some leftover pieces of daisy d's paper and some cream, white and grey cardstock on this card. I made the big (pinkish - sort of) flowers myself using the TH tattered florals die, white cardstock, homemade spray and some flower stems for the center. Other flowers came from my stash and so did doily, pearls and all the metal embellishments. Butterflies were part of the Nature collage kit by Artsy collage - I just fussy cut them and covered them with glitter glue. The circle die cut was embossed with Anna Griffin's embossing folder.

I hope you'll come play with us!
Have a great day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
Card mania: Anything goes
Sister act: Anything goes
Creative card crew: Die cuts

8 comments:

  1. Krasna voščilnica
    všeč so mi metulji in rožice
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the layout and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beauty! So full of wonderful details and lush flowers, so soft and dreamy. Stunning Maja. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card with lots of gorgeous details and layers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! This is stunning!! Love the design and that gorgeous cluster of blooms! BRAVO my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. osupnila me je, vsi ti sloji so naravnost čudoviti.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maja zelo lepo in bogato okrašeno voščilnico si sestavila. Všeč so mi Prima dodatki in ti si številko krasno uporabila.
    Pozdravček, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. So , so beautiful with all the glorious details. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)