Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I love dad

Hello everybody! It's time for the new release at The Greeting Farm. Over the next couple of days the DT will be showing their creations with newly released stamps and dies. Today we are showcasing the I love dad set. 

I don't know about you, but I'm always struggling with male cards. But I just love this set. These stamps are very versatile and as there are so many different ones, it's really easy to make something.


I decided to make a CAS card. Isn't this golf cart awesome? And I just love that "arrow" stamp to create the border. So much fun. I'll definitely be using that one a lot. This stamp set comes with matching dies, which is a big time saver. Do you imagine having to cut this golf cart out by hand? Goodness, it would probably take me forever! 

Hop over to the TGF blog and check out what my teamies made with this set. You won't be sorry, I promise. :)

Have a great day! xx

4 comments:

  1. A perfect card for Father's day Cebelica.

    I hope you and baby are doing well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card
    masculine colors and the golf cart that I love
    ideal for the kings of the house
    Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally with you on the male cards thing, I struggle with these so much I rarely make them. You have done a fabulous job with this one though, the golf cart looks fab! Hope your little girl is bringing you lots of joy and not too many sleepless nights :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tudi CAS kartice ti gredo dobro od rok. Lepa je.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)