Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Angels we have heard on high

Hello everybody! How are you? Are you ready for Christmas? I thought I was, but I figured out I am not quite ready just yet... I have already bought most of my presents, but I am still missing a few bits of this and that. I was going to get them over the weekend, because we were planning to do some Christmas shopping, but then it was raining heavily, so we stayed at home. Maybe we'll go next week - we'll see.

I'm back with another card for Magnolia-licious. If you haven't yet, do join our challenge here. You can win amazing prize. ;)

Again I used the super cute Flying angel Tilda stamp - I just couldn't resist. lol


For this card I used some pretty papers from Kaisercraft and different laces, pearl string and crystals from my stash as embellishments.



I coloured Tilda with distress inks (pads).



Flowers (poinsettias) were made with Foamiran. This was the first time I used it and I love it! I can see my new addiction. lol I did fail the first couple of times, but at the end I did get the result I wanted and I am really happy with how my poinsettias look like. :) Besides all the cute Magnolia products you can also get Foamiran at Magnolia-licious store. Do check it out!

So much from me today. You might want to take a peek at this blog again on Friday. Just saying... ;)

Have a great day! xx

P. S. You also have a few days left to play with our "bling" challenge at The Sketchy Challenges.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Magnolia forever: Christmas/Winter
Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Anything goes
Midweek Magnolias: Anything goes
Cupcake inspirations: Holiday
Tuesday throwdown: Anything goes
Crafty calendar: It's Christmas
Sugar Pea Designs: Mix it up #38
Stamping sensations: Christmas trees and flowers
Cuttlebug Mania: Anything Christmas (I used Spellbinders Floral ovals and La La Land Crafts corner die)
Addicted to stamps: Season greeting

14 comments:

  1. Oh Maja, this is just gorgeous! I just love the soft tones of beige and white, it's so serene and elegant. Your image is magical and the colouring is incredible as always! Lots of layers, pearls, handmade flowers, and all things girly! What's not to love!! Stunning creation my friend!

    Hope you're staying warm this week. Temperatures seem to have taken a dip in most places, and I see that so many people have gotten some snow (even me), woohoo!! Did you get any snow? It's been years since we didn't have a green Christmas and I think I'll be happy for the change. sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Maja! I love the colours and gorgeous details! Thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the details and cute digi. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Very beautiful flowers from Foamiran - I still do not get it so well. lol. I like lace, crystals and Tilda - such a cutie! Thank you for your participation with us Midweek Magnolia. Good luck, Mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty creation and it looks so pretty in the soft neutral colours, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and elegant card...coloured and embellished to perfection!! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! It’s Ivy here :-) guess you’ve already heard me said numerous times how much I love this card lol well, I will just say it one more time.... I love this card 😂🤣 I hope get to shop for your last bits and bobs this weekend. I still have loads to get , not really up for it but must make an effort. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck, ivy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card with lovely soft colours and beautiful flowers

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty card and a beautifully coloured image. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, love the soft colors. Thanks so much for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card. Love that Tilda for Christmas ♥
    Thanks for playing along with us at Midweek Magnolia
    xx Elin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)