Saturday, April 7, 2018

What is your favourite colour?

Hello everybody! I am back with a new card. :) A new challenge just started at The sketchy challenges blog and this time we would like to see what will you create with your favourite colours. A pretty simple challenge, right?

Well, normally I would say my favourite colours are pastel colours, pink, teal etc., but I didn't use those on my card. And I am not cheating, I swear. lol It is just that it depends on the occassion what colours I choose for my project. I for one can't make a pink and teal Easter card. I know some (probably many) of you can, but I can't. My favourite colours for making Easter cards are yellow, orange, red, maybe a bit of green here and there. So those are the colours I chose for my card today.


Currently my "go to" papers are from My mind's eye's paper pad (The sweetest thing - tangerine). I used those on this card too. Again I used a sweet bunny from CC design for the center of my card. 


The other stamped images are from The Greeting Farm. I did the colouring with pencils.

I embellished the card with some pearls, ribbon and some flowers. Most of them are from I am roses, and the rest are from my stash.


So much from me today. Have a great day! xx

Allsorts: Be there or be square
Cute card Thursday: Anything goes
Cupcake inspirations: Bunnies
AnMa Creatief: Spring/Easter
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
The corrosive: Anything goes
Creative inspirations: Springtime
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the pretty colours and gorgeous flowers you have used :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card the colours are gorgeous my favourite colour is yellow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Maja. I too struggle when it comes to favourite colours as it depends on the occasion/recipient, plus I have to many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card and nice fresh colours, many thanks for joining our 'Be there or be square' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card with gorgeous citrus colours. Love the cute bunny and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card! Nice coloring and lovely details.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at AnMaCreatief!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Love your card!
    Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for April!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaw, this is sooooo adorable and I looooove the bright colours! Cheers me up!
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)